"Childhood's End" sees Ulver re-interpret classic Psychedelic tracks from the late 1960s. The album includes Ulver's unique versions of tracks from The 13th Floor Elevators, Electric Prunes, Jefferson Airplane, The Pretty Things and more.
The Sunshine era gets the 'dark music' treatment!
Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, Ulver have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material.
Last year they released the critically acclaimed "War Of The Roses" album which was described by Zero Tolerance as "a quite beautiful record of startlingly powerful depth".
All copies ordered from the Kscope store will come with a download card which features a unique code to download a digital version of the album. Pre-order now for 28th May 2012 release date.
1. Bracelets Of Fingers (originally recorded by The Pretty Things)
2. Everybody's Been Burned (The Byrds)
3. The Trap (Bonniwell's Music Machine)
4. In The Past (Chocolate Watchband)
5. Today (Jefferson Airplane)
6. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone? (Gandalf)
7. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night (Electric Prunes)
8. Street Song (The 13th Floor Elevators)
9. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (The Troggs)
10. Dark Is The Bark (Left Banke)
11. Magic Hollow (Beau Brummels)
12. Soon There'll Be Thunder (Common People)
13. Velvet Sunsets (Music Emporium)
14. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy (Curt Boettcher)
15. I Can See The Light (Les Fleur De Lys)
16. Where Is Yesterday (United States Of America)
1. Bracelets Of Fingers
2. Everybody's Been Burned
3. The Trap
4. In The Past
1. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone?
2. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night
3. Street Song
1. Dark Is The Bark
2. Magic Hollow
3. Soon There'll Be Thunder
4. Velvet Sunsets
1. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy
2. I Can See The Light
3. Where Is Yesterday